If you have rented a machine or if you are considering to rent one, please take into consideration the following recommendations:
- Check all oils levels on a daily basis before you begin operations.
- Blow off the air filters every day.
- Check the air pressure on the tires every day.
- Lube all the grease fittings on a daily basis in order to avoid wear on bushings and pins.
- Do not use the equipment for operations not recommended by the manufacturer. A bad operation of the equipment (to carry out non recommended tasks) causes damages to machine components and personal injuries.
- Keep fuel and lubricants in dry and clean areas to avoid their contamination. This will, logically, preserve the different components.
- Remember to change the cutting tools when they have approximately 20% life remaining to avoid damages to supports and loss of money.
- Check the tension on the undercarriage chain on a daily basis and clean the mud around the frames to avoid wear in rollers, bushings, pins and segments.