Remanufactured Parts & Engines
Venequip's Remanufactured Cat components offer attractive benefits.
- Up to 60% cost saving over new.
- Same as-new warranty.
- Environmentally friendly – fewer parts are thrown away, reducing landfill pollution. And what was once viewed as waste is now being reused.
- Components can be upgraded to utilise the latest technological advances.
- New Cat engines are designed and built to be remanufactured for a second life. This attention to detail ensures that Cat Remanufactured Engines provide like-new quality and reliability.
Utilising Cat Reman Services is an excellent way to increase profitability by recapturing the full potential of nearly every part and engine.
Good for Customers
Cat Remanufactured parts and components provide same-as-new performance and reliability at fraction-of-new costs—while reducing the impact on the environment. And over the counter availability gives you more options at repair and overhaul time. The results are maximum productivity and lower costs.
Good for Business
The remanufacturing program is based on an exchange system whereby you return a used component (core) in return for our remanufactured products. Reman options are one more way we support your equipment and help you lower owning and operating costs.
Good for the Environment
Because we are in the business of returning end-of-life components to same-as-new condition, we reduce waste and minimize the need for raw material to produce new parts. Through remanufacturing, we make one of the greatest contributions to sustainable development—keeping nonrenewable resources in circulation for multiple lifetimes.
Remanufacturing is the process of returning end-of-life products to the same condition as when that product was originally manufactured, in a manufacturing environment. Products are returned to the original "same-as-new" condition or sometimes better in terms of durability, life span and performance.
Cat Reman Sustainability Highlights:
- 2+ million "cores" returned in 2010.
- 134 million lbs material remanufactured or recycled per year.
- Recycle 200,000 lbs cardboard, 3.4 million lbs. wood annually.
- Preservation of ~85% of original energy "value add".
- Approaching "zero landfill" status.