ENGINES AND PUMPS
- Common parts among sizes / series.
- Less parts and packs smaller than the competitor's.
- No parts to be matched.
- Modular assembly.
- Less adjustment.
- Improved ease of service.
- Accepts REMAN.
- Competitive price.
- Pump flow / insufficient engine.
- Exit speed.
- Excessive noise, heat or vibration.
- Fluids contamination.
Fluids contamination impact.
- Accelerated wear of gear and box.
- Accelerated wear of excentric ring and blade tip.
- Blade freezes on rotors
- Accelerated wear between piston and body.
- Accelerated wear between piston and oscillating plate.
- Accelerated bearing wear.