Assemble your hoses at Venequip and you will notice the difference:
- Without any additional costs for assembling.
- Guaranteed contamination control.
- The best techniques for hose assembling.
- Use of adequate tools to guarantee product quality.
- Guaranteed and reliable conversion to CAT hoses.
- Final product quality control.
Replace hoses immediately if your hose is:
- Twisted, screwd, crushed or flat.
- Cracked, corroded or worn.
- With leaks.
- With blisters.
- Hard, staff or cracked because of heat.
7 Reasons for armed hoses to fail:
- Abrasion / External damage.
- Inadequate application.
- Incorrect assembling.
- Improperly installed.
- Use of the wrong tools.
- Incompatibility of fluids.
Remember to check all the necessary criteria at the time of replacing a hose:
- Size: the inner diameter of the hose must be adequate to maintain the working pressure and avoid hose damages due to the excessive heat generation and excessive turbulence.
- Temperature: to know the normal operating temperature of the hydraulic system.
- Application: to have an idea about the working conditions and implement the cycle times.
- Media: to know the type of fluid to be used.
- Pressure: to know the maximum system operation pressure.
- Coupling seats: correct identification of the coupling heads, the type of thread and the configuration.